- Jim Schwartz is going to wait to name a starting quarterback until right before the game on Sunday.
- Matthew Stafford did practice today, but if I were to bet on it, I'd put my money on Daunte Culpepper getting the start.
- Expect to see DeAndre Levy in the starting lineup on Sunday. We don't know who he will be replacing, but speculation suggests Julian Peterson will move to defensive end, opening up a spot for Levy.
- Larry Foote has been in the ear of his former teammates all week.
- The Silverdome is up for auction, and there is no minimum bid. I think Pride of Detroit should bid on it just for fun. I will throw $1 into the pot.
- I forgot just how awesome this interview was, but this quote, as brought back up by Tim Twentyman, is one of the most memorable I've ever read:
"If I could sing, my hair would be long, and I'd be in some small club in Western Ontario, sitting there trying to find a gig tonight," he said in a WRIF interview in May.Jim Schwartz is the f-ing man.