- We are going to be seeing a lot more of DeAndre Levy, because Ernie Sims is likely going to miss 1-2 months of action with a Grade 2 tear in his hamstring. The original hope was that Sims would only miss a couple weeks with his hamstring injury, but according to the Free Press, a tear like this takes 1-2 months to heal. Levy will step in as the starter to replace Sims, which will be a great opportunity for the rookie from Wisconsin. Levy has played great this season, and by having an extended period of time to be the starter, he will gain quite a bit of experience and get a chance to show the coaches that he deserves to stay in the starting lineup even after Sims returns.
- Although Larry Foote missed practice again on Thursday with what we now know is a knee injury, according to him, he will play against the Vikings on Sunday. Jordon Dizon said Foote is missing practice just to rest his injury, so it doesn't appear to be something serious enough to keep him out of the lineup in a game situation.
- Gunther Cunningham sort of called Foote out for his recent play.
- Dewayne White was back on the practice field yesterday.
- Detroit4Lyfe put together a Detroit Lions all-time fantasy football team, and the findings are pretty interesting.
- Two Seahawks players were each fined $5,000 for late hits on the same Lions kickoff return.