- Jim Schwartz reportedly told his players that they can't speak to the media without getting permission from the team first. Schwartz held a team meeting Monday, kicking off the start of the offseason program.
- New tight end Will Heller's deal is one year long.
- Aaron Curry visited the Lions on Sunday, and the team's official website has a story up about it.
- Apparently the Cory Redding trade may not be official yet. The Lions were waiting to hear from the Seahawks that he passed his physical, and no news had been passed along as of yesterday evening. Redding participated in the offseason conditioning program with his new teammates on Monday, so I'm guessing there is just a communication issue and the trade has been completed.
- John Clayton thinks the Browns have the best chance of landing Jay Cutler since they could send Derek Anderson or Brady Quinn to Denver in a trade.
- Details of what happened to the four men lost in the Gulf of Mexico are now out.
Tuesday Notes: Schwartz Implements New Rule to Keep Players Quiet
By Sean Yuille