- Daunte Culpepper, Matthew Stafford, and Drew Stanton are initially going to split reps evenly when the entire team works out together for the first time since the draft.
- Stanton ended yesterday's OTA by throwing a touchdown pass to tight end Will Heller.
- Jim Schwartz was asked about Kevin Smith's playoff prediction and basically said that the Lions need to worry about today, not making predictions about the playoffs or even the season opener, for that matter.
- Part of the reason Jordon Dizon had such a tough time last year was because he just didn't feel comfortable in the system or with the coaches. That has changed now, though, so hopefully we will see how far he has come on the field this season.
- There was an interesting interview with Jim Schwartz on NFL Total Access yesterday. You can watch it here, and make sure to look out for the picture of Schwartz from when he worked in Cleveland. It is pretty hilarious.
- MLive has pictures from yesterday's OTA.
- Via Tom Kowalski, here is the Lions' OTA schedule:
Thursday was the Lions fourth official Organized Team Activity. They also will have OTA's May 19-21, 27-28, June 1 and June 3-4 before the voluntary mini-camp June 23-25.Rookies will report to Allen Park on Monday and can begin working out with the rest of the team. On Tuesday, the Lions will hold their first OTA with both rookies and veterans.
- The 49ers have started to sign late-round draft picks already.
Friday Notes: Reps Will Be Distributed Evenly Among QBs Early On
By Sean Yuille