- The Lions' indoor practice field has been named after Ricky Sandoval.
- Funeral arrangements for Sandoval can be found here.
- In an interview with FanHouse, Phillip Buchanon explained why he signed with the Lions.
- Eric Hicks' connections to his former Chiefs and current Lions coaches played a big role in him coming to Detroit.
- The Lions' offensive line is going to play a key part in getting things turned around for this team.
Caleb Campbell's NFL career may be on hold, but he is now training with the United States bobsled team in hopes of making the 2010 Olympics. He had never been in a bobsled prior to the start of his training, so it would be pretty remarkable if he actually is able to make the Olympics.
Monday Notes: Lions Give Indoor Practice Field a New Name
By Sean Yuille