- Former Lions coach Monte Clark passed away earlier this week at the age of 72.
- Former Lions offensive lineman Bob Kowalkowski died last night at the age of 65.
- The Lions are planning on blitzing much more this week compared to the Saints game.
- Apparently the most popular jersey in the state of Michigan is Jay Cutler's. I was shocked at that, but then I saw that Brett Favre's jersey is the most popular in the state of Wisconsin. There are many weird combinations of popular jerseys and states out there.
- As Jason Hanson's knee continues to heal, he is hoping to improve his hang time on kickoffs.
- Brad Childress thinks Matthew Stafford is a "young Brett Favre."
- When asked about what advice he has for Stafford, Favre said to "keep slingin' it."
- This week's Lions Congregation has been posted.
- Check out SBNation.com for all of the latest fantasy reports for this week's games. You can find my write-up on the Lions here.
Friday Notes: Former Lions Coach Monte Clark, Former Player Bob Kowalkowski Pass Away
By Sean Yuille