- I forgot to mention this earlier, but Pride of Detroit is going to be featured on ESPN2's Sports Nation at 5 p.m. ET today, as it is SN's "Site of the Day."
- In case you haven't already, if you were in the blackout zone you can watch the Lions' win over the Redskins on NFL.com until the end of Wednesday (it won't be available during Monday Night Football). The video is in HD and you can go to any point in the game, so it is a pretty cool service. I'd much rather watch the game live on TV, but this is better than nothing.
- Kevin Smith was scheduled to undergo an MRI today to find out how injured his right shoulder is. He left the game with a right shoulder injury in the third quarter, and right now there is no concrete report on the severity of it. Some think he will be back on Sunday and others think it'll be a couple weeks or more. I guess we'll just have to wait to find out.
- Bryant Johnson has established himself as the Lions' No. 2 receiver.
- The announced attendance for yesterday's game was 40,896, the smallest crowd for a Lions game since the 80s.
- Tom Lewand is right in saying that winning is the best way to sell more tickets.
- Here's an interesting stat: The Lions have won more of their last 28 games than the Chiefs have in that time.
- One local restaurant is going to give away free pizza, as they promised that would happen after the Lions won a game.
Monday Notes: No Word on Kevin Smith's Injury Just Yet
By Sean Yuille