- According to Jason La Canfora, Matthew Stafford returning from his shoulder injury for the Rams game is "possible."
- Packers tight end Jermichael Finley is not a Louis Delmas fan. That should come as no surprise considering Delmas cheap-shotted him on Thanksgiving last year, and Finley most certainly hasn't forgotten about what happened.
"That the ball was already over my head and dang near hitting the ground," Finley told the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. "A play like that, that can injure somebody or hurt a career. That's not a good thing for me.Delmas responded by saying, "I'm sure he doesn't mean nothing by it. That was a year ago, this is a new year."
"The taunting thing, that's not cool at all. We'll be going after him, without a doubt."
- Speaking of Delmas, he also said that every fine he's gotten has been worth it.
- Ndamukong Suh "couldn't care less about the penalties" and says that they mean nothing to him.
- It looks like Amari Spievey is going to start getting more playing time.
- Gunther Cunningham thinks cornerbacks deserve to be paid more money.
- Dante Wesley was brought back in part because of his special teams skills.
Lions Notes: Could Matthew Stafford Return Next Week?
By Sean Yuille