- During practice on Tuesday, Jason Hanson made a 58-yard field goal.
- Jason Fox is still a tackle, but he's getting some work at guard during practice in order to add some versatility.
- Ndamukong Suh was at the Pistons' home opener on Friday (as the picture shows) and took part in a free-throw contest, apparently winning $1200 for charity.
- Jahvid Best says he is "definitely close" to being 100 percent healthy.
- Nate Burleson said he is going to think about his fumble against the Giants all season and will be out to prove his doubters wrong.
- Shaun Hill threw some passes in practice earlier this week. As Chris McCosky points out, though, Hill hurt his left arm, not his throwing arm. So he won't be close to coming back until he can take snaps comfortably.
- Remember when Jon Kitna dressed up as Joe Cullen (the former Lions D-line coach who went through a Wedny's drive-thru naked) on Halloween back in 2006? Well, as Pro Football Talk pointed out in a recent post, Kitna will start for the Cowboys on Halloween tomorrow, going up against the Jaguars, the team Cullen now coaches for. Small world.