- Tony Scheffler practiced today after missing a couple days because of a concussion, indicating that he is on track to play against St. Louis. C.C. Brown also returned to practice, trimming the list of players sidelined down to Matthew Stafford, Aaron Brown and DeAndre Levy.
- Tim Toone was placed on IR after he broke a bone in his leg during Wednesday's practice. Nate Burleson funnily signed Toone's cast by writing, "To my favorite Morman." Toone corrected Burleson's minor spelling error, as it should have read "Mormon."
- Lions players became the latest to vote to decertify the NFLPA if need be in the future. (It's basically a protective move in case a lockout happens.) The Lions also voted on a player rep, selecting Kyle Vanden Bosch. Jason Hanson and Julian Peterson were elected as alternates.
- Dick LeBeau is going to be honored on Sunday as he joins the "Pride of the Lions." He will also receive his ring from the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- Nate Burleson said that he and his teammates are "very privileged and honored to have a coach like Jim (Schwartz)."
- The NFL is looking into allegations that Brett Favre sent pictures of his little Favre to Jenn Sterger when he played for the Jets. I'm just gonna go ahead and grab my popcorn right now.
Lions Notes: Tony Scheffler, C.C. Brown Return To Practice
By Sean Yuille