- Ndamukong Suh had the most votes for the Pro Bowl for rookies and defensive tackles. The Pro Bowl rosters will be announced on Dec. 28.
- Who will start for the Lions at quarterback this week is a mystery and probably will be until Sunday morning. Shaun Hill took the first-team reps on Wednesday, but today Drew Stanton was working with the No. 1 group of players. Stanton and Hill evenly split the overall reps, so it looks like Jim Schwartz won't make a decision about who to start until closer to Sunday.
- One certainty this week at quarterback is that Matthew Stafford will be out. Schwartz already announced that Stafford is at least another week away from being able to return.
- Tony Sparano admitted that it's difficult trying to prepare for more than one quarterback, so I guess Schwartz's secrecy isn't for nothing.
- The Buccaneers apparently got a written apology from the NFL for the offensive pass interference call that went against them on what would have been a touchdown catch made by Kellen Winslow if not for the penalty. The call didn't seem that questionable to me considering Winslow was the first one to engage C.C. Brown, but I guess the NFL determined the officials got the wrong call. I wonder if the Lions have received an apology for any of the many calls that have gone against them this year.
- Louis Delmas did not practice today because of a concussion. He said he passed a concussion test on Monday, but the Lions are being extra cautious.
- Gunther Cunningham warned Dolphins running back Ricky Williams that if he crackback blocks any Lions defensive backs on Sunday, Cunningham is "coming on the field."
- Like Louis Delmas, DeAndre Levy expects to have groin surgery this upcoming offseason.
- The Patriots signed former Lion Landon Cohen.
Lions Notes: Will Drew Stanton Or Shaun Hill Start At Quarterback This Week?
By Sean Yuille