- Calvin Johnson and Chris Houston are likely going to play on Sunday against the Vikings. Both left the Dolphins game with injuries, but they don't appear serious enough to keep them out against Minnesota.
- Landon Johnson is not as likely to play, as he left the Dolphins game with a concussion.
- Louis Delmas, who has been out the last two weeks with a concussion, is expected to return on Sunday.
- Jim Schwartz didn't name a starting quarterback for this week, but I think we can assume that Shaun Hill will be the first-team QB again this week.
- As you probably know by now, Dominic Raiola was caught on camera yelling at a Dolphins fan to suck his you know what as he left the field following Sunday's win. Jim Schwartz said that Raiola could be disciplined for the comment. Also, the league is apparently looking into it.
- Brandon Pettigrew has set a single-season Lions record for receiving yards for a tight end, passing Charlie Sanders on the list.
- The announcers for Sunday's game against the Vikings are Ron Pitts and John Lynch. No Dick Stockton this week!
- The Lions worked out kicker Kris Brown last week, likely just in case Dave Rayner were to go down with an injury prior to Sunday's finale.
- Kshoe83 and I tied for the Pride of Detroit survival football title. We were the only two users left for Week 16, but our pick that the Jaguars would beat the Redskins was incorrect. As a result, we are the co-champions of the group. I knew I should've picked the Lions.
- In the Pride of Detroit fantasy football league, I am playing latif in the championship game. Currently I am leading latif by a score of 93-39, but he still has Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy and the Eagles D/ST. I have Percy Harvin, so it will likely be right down to the wire as I try to go for my second straight title.
Lions Notes: 'Discipline' Possible For Dominic Raiola
By Sean Yuille