- Jason Hanson is not planning on retiring. In fact, this injury and the way this season ended are serving as motivation to come back even stronger in 2011.
- Shaun Hill doesn't know specifically when he will return from his broken finger injury, but he did say that he will "definitely" be back before the end of the season.
- Nate Burleson said earlier this week that the Lions are going to win on Sunday. The comments got spun into a guarantee, which wasn't really what he was trying to say. In any case, the Bears pinned his comments up on their bulletin board, which isn't too surprising. Then again, it's not like the Bears should need any extra motivation to beat Detroit.
- The NFL, Lions and Chiefs have no comment on the tampering charge filed against Detroit.
- Dominic Raiola is the only captain expected to play on Sunday. The rest (Matthew Stafford, Kyle Vanden Bosch and Jason Hanson) are all injured.
- Drew Stanton doesn't sound like a very big fan of Mike Martz, as you might expect.
- Calvin Johnson has had referees throughout the season tell him the play at the end of the Bears game in Week 1 was a touchdown. This just further confirms the rule needs to be clarified.
- J.T. O'Sullivan, who worked out with the Lions on Monday, signed with the Raiders.