- Louis Delmas would be in favor of bringing in Pacman Jones.
- Delmas is excited that the defensive line has improved so much already this offseason, because that means opposing quarterbacks will have less time to throw the ball.
- The Lions and Rams were the only two teams that did not attend Texas' pro day yesterday.
- Although St. Louis didn't check out Colt McCoy yesterday, they are planning on watching a private workout with him prior to the draft. McCoy could be a potential second-round pick for the Rams if they pass on Sam Bradford with the No. 1 pick.
- Oklahoma State cornerback Perrish Cox is going to visit the Lions and Titans, according to National Football Post.
- Also according to National Football Post, Tennessee quarterback Jonathan Crompton is "expected" to privately work out for the Lions. The workout isn't finalized yet, but the Lions probably see Crompton as a potential seventh-round pick who could compete with Drew Stanton.
- Jim Schwartz's temper will be much more in control once the Lions start winning more often.
- The Bengals are apparently not interested in Pacman Jones. Both Cincinnati and San Francisco were reportedly interested in him, but that doesn't appear to be the case, leaving the Lions as the only team that has been confirmed as having interest in the former Titan and Cowboy.
- C.J. Spiller will be at the draft later this month.
- In case you were wondering, the final number of pageviews in what was a record month of March for Pride of Detroit was 545,022.
Thursday Notes: Lions Line Up Another Prospect Visit
By Sean Yuille