- Ndamukong Suh threw out the first pitch before Friday's Tigers game and then was at Michigan International Speedway on Sunday to serve as an honorary official. His pitch at Comerica Park was apparently a perfect strike, and at MIS he got to hang out with actors Adam Sandler and Kevin James and the Red Wings' Nicklas Lidstrom, who was the honorary pace car driver for the race.
- Louis Delmas wouldn't be surprised if the Lions win eight games and make the playoffs next season. Suh has similar feelings, saying he doesn't see why the Lions can't fulfill his expectation of making the playoffs.
- Dominica Raiola is much more conservative as far as his expectations go since he has had his optimism crushed by poor performances in the past.
- With a pair of OTAs and a three-day minicamp coming up next week, Jim Schwartz thinks 95% of the offensive playbook can be installed by the time training camp begins.
- Suh shared his thoughts with Channel 7 on Nebraska joining the Big Ten.
- Detroit4Lyfe was at Derrick Williams' charity softball tournament this past weekend and has a recap of the event that includes tons of pictures.
- Daunte Culpepper went to the UFL because he didn't want to be stuck on the bench as a backup in the NFL.
- Aaron Rodgers dissed the Lions in a recent radio appearance, though he's right that new logos and new uniforms won't change what happens on the field.