- Quite a few players missed this morning's practice, including a number of defensive backs, resulting in the last part of this session coming to an early end. The players sidelined were Louis Delmas, Jonathan Wade, Dre Bly, Dante Wesley, Aaron Berry, Ko Simpson and Jack Williams. Randy Phillips also was sidelined early due to dehydration. Some of these players may be able to give it a go this afternoon, but this morning depth was extremely thin in the secondary.
- Wade's injury is a broken finger that he suffered in the Steelers game.
- Delmas did participate in team drills yesterday, so it's possible he simply got the morning session off today to rest.
- DeAndre Levy returned to practice yesterday but sat out the morning session today. He is expected to be on the field this afternoon.
- Mike Moore finally returned to practice on Monday after being out for an extended period of time with a separated shoulder.
- The following players missed Monday's practice: Dre Bly, Dante Wesley, Jack Williams, Aaron Berry, Ko Simpson, Randy Phillips (for personal reasons, not an injury), Jared DeVries, Matt Clapp, Tim Toone and the since-waived Richard Dickson.
Lions Training Camp Notes: Talking Injuries, Injuries And More Injuries
By Sean Yuille