- Julian Peterson is now No. 98 for the Lions. Landon Cohen previously had that number, which Peterson wore in San Francisco.
- Gosder Cherilus promises that the Lions will end their 20-game road losing streak.
- The Lions' season-ticket sales have gone up nine percent over the course of the last year, which is pretty impressive considering how much other teams are struggling with the way the economy is.
- Aaron Berry is continuing to impress and could play nickel back for the Lions today.
- Jim Schwartz tweeted earlier this week that Stefan Logan has been impressive.
- The Lions are the NFL's 26th most popular team.
- Detroit is ranked 17th on the list of the worst traffic areas during game days. Washington tops the list.