- Ndamukong Suh is up for the Pepsi Rooke of the Year award. He is one of five rookies nominated for the honor. The other four are Sam Bradford, Joe Haden, Devin McCourty and Mike Williams. Go here to vote for Suh.
- The Lions won't raise ticket prices next season.
- The Lions signed Tim Toone, Mike Moore, Ian Johnson, Joe Jon Finley, Rob Callaway and Dan Gerberry to reserve/future contracts.
- Jeff Backus, Kris Kocurek (Detroit's D-line coach) and Martin Mayhew got some love in Bob McGinn's NFC North awards, which are voted on by executives from each team in the division.
- Minnesota's Kevin Williams took Ndamukong Suh's spot on the Pro Bowl roster.
- Jim Harbaugh has been hired as the 49ers' new head coach. The Lions host San Francisco next season, so it should be interesting to see what kind of reaction Harbaugh gets considering many are angry he didn't take the Michigan job.
- Janoris Jenkins, who is the Lions' pick in the first SB Nation Mock Draft, has declared for the draft.
- Andrew Luck, who was a lock for the No. 1 pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, has decided to return to Stanford for another season. This doesn't directly affect the Lions, but it does mean a guy that was going to be there at No. 13 will be off the board. Had Luck declared for the draft, he was going to be one of the 12 players picked before the Lions go on the clock. With Luck out of the picture, someone that could have been there for the Lions will be picked ahead of them.
Lions Notes: Vote For Ndamukong Suh
By Sean Yuille