- Matthew Stafford said earlier this week that his injured finger is healing, but he expects to wear gloves for two more games. The good news is he also said he has "figured out how to get around it and throw just fine with it."
- Shaun Hill was asked about D.J. Moore's issues with how Matthew Stafford took him down in the Bears game, and Hill said this: "He got his feelings hurt that he got dish-ragged by a quarterback." Sounds about right.
- Sunday will be Dominic Raiola's 150th career start.
- Panthers coach Ron Rivera said it's not possible to prepare for the Ford Field crowd noise.
- Ndamukong Suh talked about the notion that he is a dirty player and the Lions are a dirty team during an interview on ESPN First Take earlier this week.
- The nominees are out for the NFLPA Pulse Awards. Ndamukong Suh is one of the nominees for the Emerging Player award and Matthew Stafford is up for the Comeback Player award. Go here to vote.
- In addition to Ben Graham and Ugo Chinasa, who were signed to the active roster and practice squad, respectively, the Lions also reportedly worked out tight end Martell Webb and linebackers Chase Blackburn, Keith Darbut and Shawn Crable this week. Webb and Crable played football at Michigan.
- The Lions actually set up Graham's workout last Saturday, so apparently they wanted to bring him in even before the special teams disaster on Sunday against the Bears. Since he was in Australia, they apparently couldn't get him in for a workout until this week.
Lions Notes: Matthew Stafford Plans To Wear Gloves For Two More Games
By Sean Yuille