- Matthew Stafford and Kevin Smith were voted as the Week 11 FedEx Air and FedEx Ground Players of the Week.
- Although Thursday's loss to the Packers dropped the Lions to 7-4, it's not time to hit the panic button just yet. I say this because the Packers were actually 7-4 at this time a year ago. This was before they became an unstoppable force and the team that is currently on a lengthy winning streak, and Green Bay actually was 8-6 at one point in 2010. They won their final two regular season games to finish 10-6 and make the playoffs before ultimately winning the Super Bowl. Now, I'm not saying the Lions are going to do the same thing that Green Bay did a year ago, but my point is that a lot could happen in the next couple months.
- According to Dave Birkett, cornerback Donovan Warren is set to work out for the Lions on Monday. Warren spent time on the practice squad earlier this season, and with injuries piling up in the secondary, it's possible he could be added to the 53-man roster.
- Jets offensive guard Matt Slauson, who played with Ndamukong Suh at Nebraska, thinks Suh is "out of control."
- There is no word yet from Suh's sponsors on what effect, if any, Thursday's incident will have on his status with the companies.
- Former Lions fullback Jerome Felton was released by the Panthers this week.
- Dan Orlovsky and Ernie Sims could make history by being part of another 0-16 team.