- Lions defensive end Cliff Avril was named the NFC Defensive Player of the Week for his performance against the Broncos.
- Here's an amazing stat from Adam Schefter: Five teams (the Lions are one of them) this season have already won as many or more games than they did in all of 2010.
Tim Tebow was not offended by Stephen Tulloch "Tebowing" after a sack last Sunday. Tebow was more upset with the fact that he allowed himself to get sacked.
Ndamukong Suh talked a bit on Wednesday about his meeting with Roger Goodell
- Some of Stefan Logan's fair catch issues from last Sunday's game were apparently related to the sun being in his eyes.
- SB Nation's Jon Bois ranked the Thanksgiving matchup between the Lions and Packers as the best game on the second half of the NFL schedule.
- Shutdown Corner recently chatted with Barry Sanders.
- Forbes took a look at the best and worst NFL owners based on winning percentage and change in value. Lions owner William Clay Ford came in at No. 32 out of 32.
Calvin Johnson is on Peter King's midseason All-Pro team.
- After starting the season 0-3 and being blown out in their first two games, the Chiefs have won four in a row and are now tied for first in the AFC West. I definitely did not see that coming after the Lions blew them out in Week 2.
- Former Lions quarterback Erik Kramer's 18-year-old son died on Sunday.