Detroit Lions safety Louis Delmas did not make the trip to Oakland and has been downgraded to out on Sunday. He was originally considered questionable, but he will miss at least one more game because of his knee injury.
- As Philip Zaroo noted on Friday, the Lions have come a long way in the last few years. They have gone from 0-16 in 2008 to currently being 8-5, a record good enough for their most wins in more than a decade -- with three games still to go. Well done to everybody involved in this turnaround.
- Lomas Brown told quite the story about Bennie Blades on Dan Le Batard's show earlier this week.
- The NFL is taking a serious look at introducing more technology into the game.
- Calvin Johnson is concerned about winning, not how many targets he's getting.
- Cliff Avril and Kyle Vanden Bosch are two of the better players in the NFL at causing fumbles on sacks.
Lions Notes: Louis Delmas Ruled Out For Sunday's Game
By Sean Yuille