- A lot of people praised Calvin Johnson, Ndamukong Suh and the Lions out in Hawaii last week during the Pro Bowl.
- More from the Pro Bowl: Calvin Johnson was interviewed by NFL Network and was in a video where he went fishing with Darrelle Revis and Brian Orakpo.
- As part of his work with Gatorade, Ndamukong Suh is going to do a live-streamed Q&A with fans at 4:30 p.m. ET today.
- Stefan Logan, who was cut by the Steelers right before the season (which allowed him to come to Detroit), hopes Pittsburgh wins the Super Bowl.
- The Green Bay Packers are going to practice at Matthew Stafford's high school this week as they prepare for the Super Bowl.
- Speaking of Matthew Stafford's high school, his old coach recently talked about the current Lions quarterback's toughness.
- Michigan is about to get hit with possibly at least a foot of snow, so it's pretty funny that there are so many complaints about a little ice and snow down in Dallas. Imagine the uproar from people if a blizzard like we're going to get hits New York/New Jersey when the Super Bowl is there in a few years or even Indy next year. There were many complaints about Detroit hosting a Super Bowl for this very reason, but luckily no big storms came through the week the big game was here.
- The plan to build a football stadium in Los Angeles took a big step forward by securing a naming-rights deal. I wonder if "Farmers Field" will end up being the future home of the Vikings.
Lions Notes: Calvin Johnson, Lions Draw Praise At Pro Bowl
By Sean Yuille