- Two videos worth watching: Willie McGinest's interview with Ndamukong Suh and a look inside the Lions' player-organized workout from Friday.
- Suh has a new video/commercial for NIKEiD.
Nathan Vasher is glad he re-signed with the Lions before the lockout began. He hopes to compete for a starting job in 2011 and thinks the Lions are on the right track going forward.
- Cliff Avril was selected as the Lions' most underrated player by ESPN.
- Speaking of Avril, he has been spending much of the offseason studying game film. Right before the lockout began he had defensive line coach Kris Kocurek put film from all of the Lions' games in 2010 on DVD and he has been busy studying the footage.
- The SportsBusinessJournal's Daniel Kaplan reports that optimism from the latest labor talks is so high that there's an expectation for a framework agreement to be in place in the next two weeks. I'll believe it when I see it.