- Ndamukong Suh made a promotional appearance at a Subway in Detroit on Thursday, delivering avocados to the restaurant and making sandwiches for customers. He also did a number of interviews as part of the promotional stop, including one with PFT Live and one with Shutdown Corner.
- WXYZ has video from Suh's visit to Subway and MLive has a photo gallery.
- Charlie Sanders is quite the Suh fan.
"Man, I'm almost 65 years old, and he's my hero," the Hall of Fame tight end said of Suh. "I appreciate players like him who give back to the city. He came out today to be part of this youth movement. He's a giving person."
- Apparently President Obama mentioned Suh by name recently, and Suh said "it's mind-boggling" that it happened. He hopes to be able to meet President Obama in person by taking the Lombardi Trophy for a visit to the White House.
- Lomas Brown is going to hold a free football camp at Martin Luther King High School on July 22 and 23. The camp is for offensive and defensive linemen in high school.
- SideLion Report is trying to identify a Lions fan pictured here.
Lions Notes: Ndamukong Suh Stops By Subway
By Sean Yuille