- Today's Detroit Lions practice had to be moved inside due to bad weather.
- The Lions are set to have a day off on Saturday and have a practice at 2:30 p.m. on Sunday. That practice will be open to the public, as will Monday's practice at 9:15 a.m.
- Jim Schwartz described today's session as a "light practice."
- CB Eric Wright returned to practice today.
- WR Titus Young, WR Demario Ballard, TE Tony Scheffler and S John Wendling were among the players sidelined from practice today.
- The good news is that Young was off to the side running routes and catching passes from Zac Robinson.
- CB Chris Houston did practice, but not for the entire session.
- DT Andre Fluellen got his cast off today, indicating that he could be close to returning.
- CB Alphonso Smith also may be getting close to returning. Today he was doing "light cutting" off to the side during practice.
- Rashied Davis was the Lions' third receiver today.
Detroit Lions Training Camp: Notes From Thursday's Practice
By Sean Yuille