- Aaron Berry says he will return the favor to the Lions for having faith in him last year. I think Berry is well on his way to doing just that based on the rave reviews he's received for his play during camp so far.
- Undrafted free agent wide receiver Demario Ballard has garnered attention during recent practices from both the coaches and the media.
- Former Michigan defensive tackle Greg Banks said on Twitter yesterday that he is going to join the Lions. There has been no confirmation of him being signed just yet, though.
- Albert Haynesworth had a, well, interesting line when asked about if he would consider himself a "high-motor player." He doesn't, and he referenced Kyle Vanden Bosch as someone that is: "That's a guy like Vanden Bosch with a battery up his butt. Not me."
- Jason Fox is currently getting a chance to show what he's got at left tackle with Jeff Backus sidelined, and Fox wants to ultimately "win a spot" in the starting lineup. It probably won't happen this year if everybody is healthy, but Fox is certainly an important player for the future at left tackle for Detroit.
- Caleb Campbell made a trip to Israel this offseason and had quite the experience, even getting to watch some high school football while there.
- SI's Peter King will be at next Monday's Lions practice.
- The Colts signed one-time Lion Ernie Sims.
Lions Notes: Former Michigan Player Signing With Detroit?
By Sean Yuille