- Ndamukong Suh apparently stopped by Roger Goodell's office today, but Goodell was not there.
- Speaking of Suh, he went on CBS's pre-game show on Sunday and ended up being grilled about the stomping incident on Thanksgiving.
- Former Lions offensive coordinator Mike Martz has decided to retire from coaching.
- Matthew Stafford and Tony Scheffler had some funny tweets about the bad no-fumble call in the Packers/Giants game on Sunday.
- Stafford, Suh, Calvin Johnson and Kyle Vanden Bosch are projected to account for nearly $60 million against the salary cap in 2012.
- Where in the world is Jim Schwartz? Scouting players at the East-West Shrine Game. (Via Michael Schottey)
- The Colts have finally decided to fire Jim Caldwell. I'm not sure what took them so long.
- After reading this piece from the Kansas City Star on what allegedly goes on behind the scenes with the Chiefs, I'm quite glad the Lions didn't hire Scott Pioli as their general manager.
- The coaches in the Pro Bowl will be the Packers for the NFC and the Texans for the AFC.
- The Giants/Packers game on Sunday was the most-watched divisional-round playoff game ever.
Lions Notes: Mike Martz Retires From Coaching
By Sean Yuille