- Instead of watching the 2012 Pro Bowl, @bubbaprog decided to go back in time 20 years and watch the 1992 edition of the game, which featured then-current Detroit Lions head coach Wayne Fontes:
Fontes, by the way, coached the NFC to a 21-15 victory.
- Perhaps the most entertaining moment of this year's Pro Bowl was when the Jacksonville Jaguars mascot lost its clothes and attempted to distract the NFC on an extra point by chilling under the goal post in only its underwear.
- A Lions Indy car was spotted in Indianapolis, which is the site of this year's Super Bowl.
- A reader sent in a picture of his cool-looking Lions birthday cake. The Lions logo is pretty detailed for being on a cake.
- After it was leaked out by Nike, the Carolina Panthers' new, "refined" logo was officially announced on Sunday.
- Speaking of Nike, they released pictures of what their Pro Bowl cleats looked like for each team.