- Aaron Rodgers had a lot of praise for Matthew Stafford when asked about him last week.
Kurt Warner doesn't think we've seen Stafford's best play on the field yet, which is a scary thought for opposing defenses.
Amari Spievey apparently played with a concussion for part of the playoff game against the New Orleans Saints.
- As expected, the Bears "don't have any intention of letting Matt (Forte) hit the open market."
- Apparently Detroit is one of the cities under consideration for a team in the Spring Professional Football League, which is in the planning stages.
- When the New York Giants won the Super Bowl last week, they became the first 9-7 team to win it all in NFL history.
- Could the NFL stop using Roman numerals for the Super Bowl in a few years? Considering Super Bowl 50 would be called "Super Bowl L," it could happen.
- Deadspin has an interesting look at if the success of NFL challenges depends on which network is broadcasting the game.
- SB Nation's Joel Thorman went behind the scenes of the NFL Honors show last week.
Lions Notes: Aaron Rodgers Praises Matthew Stafford
By Sean Yuille