Riley Reiff practiced at left tackle during Monday's OTA session and was with the second unit. (It's worth noting that he was at the session despite not having a contract yet.)
- Tim Twentyman tweeted that Nick Fairley looked like he was in "terrific shape" at Monday's OTA session.
- According to Dave Birkett, Titus Young, Stephen Tulloch, DeAndre Levy and Amari Spievey didn't attend Monday's OTA session. We know that Tulloch was absent because of a knee injury and Young was banned because of an altercation with Louis Delmas. It's not clear why Levy and Spievey were missing, but it's important to remember that OTAs are voluntary. It's also worth mentioning that Jim Schwartz said all of the absent players were accounted for and the Lions were aware of why they weren't participating on Monday.
- Also absent from Monday's session was Cliff Avril, who has not yet signed his franchise tender.
- In addition to being banned from the Lions' facility for the time being due to his sucker punch on Delmas, Young didn't receive an invite to attend last Friday's Tigers game with Calvin Johnson and the team's other wide receivers, according to Chris McCosky. Johnson said on Monday that he can't talk about the incident involving Young, and it's not clear if Johnson or the team decided that Young couldn't attend the game.
- Matthew Stafford joked on Monday about the idea of pitching to Johnson in baseball. In response to Johnson hitting a home run in batting practice before last Friday's Tigers game, Stafford said, "I don't think he wants to see me." Now that would be an interesting matchup.
- The Lions' official site has video of Jim Schwartz's post-OTA presser from Monday. You can check out quotes from the presser here.