- Calvin Johnson had an outstanding 2011 season, but he wants to be even better in 2012.
- Gunther Cunningham thinks the most important thing for the Lions secondary is to be "available and accountable through the season." In other words, he doesn't want a situation like last season where injuries ravaged the secondary.
- Cunningham recently said that the Lions are planning to move Ndamukong Suh "all over the place" in 2012. NFL Network's Warren Sapp had complained about the lack of creativity with how the Lions used Suh last season, and it appears that things will be different in 2012.
- Ashlee Palmer was surprised that the Lions didn't tender an offer to him as a restricted free agent, but he's glad they later offered him a deal to return to the team.
- Everette Brown thinks the Lions' defensive scheme fits him very well.
- Former Lion Luther Elliss doesn't think the team's off-field incidents this offseason are a reflection of Jim Schwartz.
- 97. 1 The Ticket's Jimmy Powers won a new car by hitting a hole in one at the Lions' charity golf outing earlier this week.
- This will surprise absolutely nobody, but former Lion Charles Rogers is in more legal trouble.
- Oakland Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie is very impressed with what Martin Mayhew has done in Detroit.
Lions Notes: Gunther Cunningham To Move Ndamukong Suh 'All Over The Place'
By Sean Yuille