- Former Detroit Lions tight end and Hall of Famer Charlie Sanders is not a fan of the Pro Bowl nowadays, to say the least. He thinks "it's turned into a disgrace," and he believes it should be eliminated. I agree with him 100 percent.
- Matt Burke is ... the most interesting linebackers coach in the world.
- CBS Sports' Pete Prisco thinks Ndamukong Suh is the most overrated player in the NFL.
- Gunther Cunningham said last week that he should have seen the off-field issues coming for Nick Fairley. He said that with his experience, he "should have understood" the situation.
- Cliff Avril was on Capitol Hill this week as a representative of the United Way.
- NFL.com has the Lions as a team "knocking on the door" to win their first Super Bowl.
- Travis Lewis checked out Ford Field this week.
- Dominic Raiola was the honorary starter at last week's Quicken Loans 400 at Michigan International Speedway.
- SBNation.com took a look earlier this week at whether or not LaDainian Tomlinson had the best season in fantasy football history.
Lions Notes: Charlie Sanders Thinks NFL Should Eliminate Pro Bowl
By Sean Yuille