- Detroit Lions defensive tackle Andre Fluellen is going to host a youth football camp with Ronnie Brown in Georgia on Saturday. Fellow Lions defensive tackle Sammie Hill will be there to help with the camp.
- While at the NFL Rookie Symposium, players got to visit the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Lions rookie Ryan Broyles tweeted a picture of Barry Sanders' Hall of Fame bust, which he spotted during the visit.
- Mike O'Hara recently took a look at Stephen Tulloch's importance to the Lions' defense.
- ESPN's Matt Williamson recently projected who the NFL's top 15 pass-rushers will be in 2015. Surprisingly, zero Lions made the list, although Cliff Avril and Ndamukong Suh were honorable mentions.
- ESPN hates you. That is the only reasonable explanation for why the network is allowing Chris Berman to call the second game of the Monday Night Football doubleheader in Week 1. Personally, I will be using my mute button or hitting SAP to listen in Spanish. Berman is just the worst.
- If you haven't already, don't forget to submit your vote for the top 10 Lions of 2012.
Reminder: You can follow Pride of Detroit on Twitter and like us on Facebook.