- In case you missed it earlier this week, NFL.com has video of the feature on Matthew Stafford from "The Top 100 Players of 2012."
- Calvin Johnson dismissed the notion brought up in the feature that he had more to do with Stafford's ranking than Stafford.
- Adam Schefter was asked about the chances of the Lions being contenders for the Super Bowl, and he responded by saying that as long as Stafford stays healthy and the Lions continue surrounding him with talent, "there's no reason they can't be a Super Bowl contender every year" for the next dozen years.
- Dave Birkett traveled to Mobile this week to talk to several people who know Nick Fairley. The article is definitely worth a read.
- Oklahoma receivers coach Jay Norvell thinks Ryan Broyles is "very similar to Marvin (Harrison) in his intellect and the way that he sees the game."
- Andre Fluellen recently talked about the death of his father.
- The Lions fan who threatened to blow up the Superdome during the playoff loss to the Saints pleaded guilty to a felony charge this week.
- Former Lions and current Vikings fullback Jerome Felton was arrested for second-degree DWI on Saturday. For those keeping track, that is the ninth arrest involving a Vikings player since Jan. 2011.
- Jaguars rookie Justin Blackmon was arrested for aggravated DUI on Sunday. He blew a .24, which is quite high, to say the least. This is Blackmon's second DUI (he also had one in 2010).
Reminder: You can follow Pride of Detroit on Twitter and like us on Facebook.