- Detroit Lions cornerback Aaron Berry has waived his preliminary hearing for his DUI arrest and is entering a diversionary program for first-time offenders.
- Calvin Johnson's No. 2 play of 2011 was his ridiculous catch in overtime against the Minnesota Vikings that set up the Lions' game-winning field goal.
- Johnson was recently interviewed by USA Today.
- NFL.com's Brian McIntyre suggested this week that Lions linebacker Justin Durant could be a cap casualty. Personally, I don't see that happening. The Lions don't have a lot of cap space, but it's not like they're right up against the limit. What's more, Durant is a returning starter at linebacker. I highly doubt he will be unseated and the Lions will decide to release him.
- Jay Cutler's rendition of "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" at Wrigley Field last weekend was quite, well, awful.
- Dez Bryant, Marshawn Lynch and Robert Quinn were all arrested this week.