- According to Pro Football Talk, the Detroit Lions are 21st on the all-time list of NFL playoff berths with 15.
- NFL.com's Brian McIntyre thinks Louis Delmas is the "key" to the Lions secondary.
- Even though he has received a lot of praise this offseason, it doesn't mean much to Willie Young, as he plans to keep busting his butt in order to continue to improve as a player.
- Not much has changed with the negotiations between the Lions and Cliff Avril on a long-term deal.
- Tony Scheffler's versatility should result in him getting an even bigger role in the offense in 2012.
- Tahir Whitehead was surprised he was drafted by the Lions since the only contact he had with the team was a conversation with linebackers coach Matt Burke at the combine.
- Ronnell Lewis was also surprised the Lions drafted him since he "had no idea" he was even on their radar.