- Based on average age (27.42), the Detroit Lions are the oldest team in the NFL. Of course, that's partly because Jason Hanson and Ben Graham are up there in age, but the Lions have a lot of players who are at least 30 years old.
- Titus Young did not receive a fine for head-butting St. Louis Rams cornerback Janoris Jenkins last Sunday.
- Calvin Johnson gave his teammates autographed copies of Madden 13 on Friday.
Nate Burleson, who has played with both Randy Moss and Calvin Johnson, thinks Megatron is the better of the two.
- It's apparently "Justin Smith week" in the Rob Sims household.
- Matthew Stafford is part of a marketing campaign for Van Heusen with Steve Young and Jerry Rice.
- SI's Andy Staples wrote a great article this week on Daron Roberts, who worked as an assistant to the Lions' defense before leaving for West Virginia.
- Lions players are featured in the "Pure Michigan Statewide Singalong."
- If you are interested in what NFL power rankings looked like this week, check out Bolts From The Blue's consensus Week 2 power rankings.
- Adam Schefter reports that Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte is believed to have suffered a high ankle sprain on Thursday night against the Green Bay Packers.
- Speaking of that game, Packers cornerback Charles Woodson had some very interesting comments about Bears quarterback Jay Cutler on Thursday night.
- I had no idea this was a rule, but goaltending exists in the NFL.
Reminder: You can follow Pride Of Detroit on Twitter and like us on Facebook.