The 2013 POD Community Mock Draft came to a close on Monday. 62 picks were made by readers who stepped in as the league's 32 general managers. We'll find out later this week just how many picks turned out to be correct in terms of predicting when a player will be drafted and by which team, but in the meantime, let's take a look at some stats on this year's picks.
- The draft's highest approval rating (95 percent) went to BBlades' selection of Luke Joeckel with the No. 1 overall pick for the Kansas City Chiefs.
- The highest approval rating in the second round (88 percent) went to JazzyBBP's selection of Alex Okafor with the 42nd pick for the Miami Dolphins and Twon82's selection of Kyle Long with the 56th pick for the Seattle Seahawks.
- The lowest approval rating came in at 38 percent and was for Wayne Fontes' decision to have the St. Louis Rams take Matt Elam 16th overall.
- The average approval rating was 71 percent for both rounds.
- Here's the position breakdown for the 62 picks in our mock draft: 8 DT, 8 WR, 7 CB, 7 DE, 6 OT, 5 S, 5 LB, 4 OG, 4 TE, 3 DE/OLB, 2 RB, 1 CB/S, 1 OG/C and 1 QB.
- Alabama had the most players (6) selected in our mock draft. The Crimson Tide were followed by Florida State (4), LSU (4), Georgia (3) and North Carolina (3).
Below is a rundown of all the picks in our 2013 NFL mock draft. Thanks again to everybody who participated.