- Nick Fairley thinks that the Detroit Lions have the NFL's best defensive tackle tandem with him and Ndamukong Suh.
- Mean Joe Greene, for what it's worth, thinks that Suh and Fairley could very well be the league's best DT combo.
- Speaking of great tandems, Mike O'Hara recently took a look at the best ones in Lions history.
- Reggie Bush was a guest on NFL AM last week.
- Bush thinks that Matthew Stafford "has all the qualities and intangibles to be a Hall of Famer one day."
- Stephen Tulloch is thankful that he was named to the "Top 100 Players of 2013," and he's planning to use some of the criticism he's received since then as extra motivation going forward.
- Tulloch had quite the outfit on at the Lions' golf outing earlier this week.
- The Lions' official site has video from the golf outing.
- Calvin Johnson is planning to keep a close eye on Corey Fuller's development.
- Johnson is praying that Titus Young "can get his off the field stuff straight so he can move on with his life."
- Johnson admitted that he was a bit uneasy about Shawn Jefferson leaving the Lions, but he said that new wide receivers coach Tim Lappano is "doing a great job."
- Travis Lewis attended Game 3 of the Red Wings-Blackhawks series at Joe Louis Arena on Monday, and he once again came away impressed with the atmosphere.
One of the loudest arenas I have been in hands down! Two back to back goals in this place is going insane!!!!!!!!!!!— Travis Lewis (@TravisLewis28) May 21, 2013
- Offensive linemen Winston Justice and Antoine Caldwell, who both worked out for the Lions earlier this month, visited the Tennessee Titans earlier this week.
- The new partnership between Microsoft and the NFL sounds pretty awesome.
- It certainly seems like the Pro Bowl will feature captains picking the teams in the future. (Basically a format similar to what the NHL All-Star Game has done in recent years.)
Lions notes looks at Nick Fairley, Reggie Bush, Stephen Tulloch, Calvin Johnson and much more.