- Detroit Lions offensive guard/center Bill Nagy isn't quite 100 percent healthy just yet, according to MLive. He is still recovering from the ankle surgery he had last year, which forced him to miss the entire 2012 season. As a result, he was only able to take part in individual drills during the Lions' OTAs.
- Ndamukong Suh and other Lions defensive linemen got to watch a Tigers game in a suite last week thanks to Justin Verlander.
- Chris Greenwood looked like a "rookie" during the Lions' OTAs, according to Jim Schwartz, but his technique has been getting better.
- Rob Sims and Dominic Raiola have been doing pilates to increase their flexibility.
- Jason Jones thinks the length of the Lions' defensive ends could be "intimidating for offensive lines."
- Darius Slay was happy to return to the field last week.
- DeAndre Levy's beard is getting quite thick.
- Could the Jacksonville Jaguars play two home games in London each season in the future? The Jaguars don't seem to be interested in the idea, but it's certainly something worth keeping an eye on as the NFL continues to try and build interest in the game in England.
Lions notes looks at Bill Nagy, Ndamukong Suh, Chris Greenwood and much more.