- Let the Ryan Broyles hype begin:
Thought Ryan Broyles was 100-catch guy coming into NFL. Latest rehab ahead of sked. #Fantasyfootball breakout candidate no one talks about.— Evan Silva (@evansilva) June 12, 2013
- Speaking of Broyles, he said that his rehab for the ACL injury he suffered last season is "much better" than it was last year for the ACL tear he suffered in his other knee. Without having to get ready for the combine, he had more time to actually heal this year.
- Nate Burleson thinks Matthew Stafford is "kind of hell bent on proving he is a top-three quarterback."
- Gunther Cunningham doesn't seem too concerned over having to defend the read-option.
- Reggie Bush said this week that he could've signed with the Miami Dolphins or Arizona Cardinals, and he also mentioned the Seattle Seahawks and Atlanta Falcons as possibilities. Why did he choose the Lions? One reason is that he sees a chance to "make an impact on this offense right away."
- The Lions' official Twitter page posted a couple cool photos this week:
Detroit Lions (@DetroitLionsNFL) June 12, 2013
- Adrian Peterson lost to Barry Sanders in the Madden 25 cover vote, but EA Sports decided to put Peterson on the cover of the game for the Xbox One and PS4. Sanders will be on the cover for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game.
- The Arizona Cardinals' Darnell Dockett may have the most ridiculous facemask I've ever seen.
Lions notes: Ryan Broyles a breakout candidate for fantasy football?
Lions notes looks at Ryan Broyles, Matthew Stafford, Reggie Bush and much more.
By Sean Yuille