- Mike Thomas has a new number:
A little bit of housekeeping on a offseason Tuesday. WR Mike Thomas is switching from No. 19 to No. 80. Training camp starts in 10 days.— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) July 16, 2013
- Matthew Stafford has the second-highest cap hit in the NFL this year at $17.82 million. That's only second to Eli Manning's $20.85 million cap hit.
- Next year, Ndamukong Suh is set to have the NFL's second-highest cap hit at $21.41 million. Tony Romo leads the way with a cap hit of $21.77 million.
- Stafford and the Detroit Lions are hoping to be a bit more balanced this year.
- CBS Sports' Clark judge thinks the Lions are one of four teams that could have a turnaround season in 2013.
- Israel Idonije was honored at the White House on Monday for his work in the community.
Lions notes looks at Mike Thomas, Matthew Stafford and much more.