As they have done in the past, the Detroit Lions are going to open up certain practices during training camp this year to the public. The full open practice schedule was announced on Thursday, and you can see it below (all times Eastern).
- Monday, July 29 - 9:15 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 30 - 9:15 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 1 - 9:15 a.m.
- Friday, Aug. 2 - 9:15 a.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 3 - 3 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 4 - 9:15 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 6 - 9:15 a.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 7 - 9:15 a.m.
All of these practices will be held at the Lions' facility in Allen Park. Gates will open 30 minutes before each practice, and these practices will only be open to the public if they are held outside. In other words, if bad weather forces the Lions indoors, practice will be closed to the public.
Next week, season ticket holders, suite holders and club seat members will get to attend practice on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
For more information on open practices, go to the Lions' official site.