Detroit Lions training camp begins on Friday, kicking off several position battles in the process. Most of the position battles worth watching involve starting spots, but there are some that simply revolve around a spot on the depth chart or a spot on the 53-man roster.
Over the course of the last week or so, we highlighted eight position battles that you should keep an eye on during Lions training camp. Each post featured a poll on who you think will emerge in that particular camp battle, and you can check out a recap of who won each poll below.
- Third-string quarterback (70% Kellen Moore)
- No. 4 wide receiver (54% Patrick Edwards)
- Starting right guard (92% Larry Warford)
- Starting right tackle (88% Jason Fox)
- Starting left outside linebacker (41% Ashlee Palmer)
- Starting right cornerback (65% Darius Slay)
- Starting kicker (73% Havard Rugland)
- Starting returner (40% Micheal Spurlock)
For more on the Lions, check out our roster breakdown series and our look at if the team improved at each position from 2012 to 2013.