- Here's an interesting thought from ESPN's Kevin Seifert: Could the NFC North have four winning teams in 2013? The Green Bay Packers are pretty much a given to be at least 9-7, and the Minnesota Vikings and Chicago Bears are both coming off of 10-6 seasons. If the Lions improve and get back to how they played in 2011, they could have a winning record as well. It'd certainly be something if all four teams were able to go 9-7 or better.
- Rotoworld's Evan Silva thinks Joique Bell will end up being the Detroit Lions' No. 2 running back this season.
- Reggie Bush posted a video on Wednesday of some of the training he's been doing.
- The Lions came in toward the top of the league in defensive broken tackle rate last season, and no, that's not a good thing. (Via Evan Silva)
- This won't come as a huge surprise, but Brett Favre holds the record for the most passing yards against one team (8,954 yards in 35 games). That one team, of course, is the Lions.
- ESPN's Ron Jaworski has the Vikings' Christian Ponder 27th in his 2013 quarterback rankings.
Lions notes: How good could NFC North be in 2013?
Lions notes looks at the NFC North, Joique Bell, Reggie Bush and more.
By Sean Yuille