- In a recent piece for The MMQB, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers had some good things to say about Detroit Lions defensive tackles Ndamukong Suh and Nick Fairley. Specifically, Rodgers said this when talking about opposing pass rushers: "Jared Allen is probably the best pass rusher I face, but the two guys starting to give us real issues are Ndamukong Suh and Nick Fairley. Really good players. Bright futures."
- Lions vice chairman Bill Ford Jr. has been appointed to the NFL's broadcasting committee, which is actually a pretty big deal.
- Travis Lewis was hit with a $15,750 fine for the horse-collar tackle he had against the New York Jets. The Jets' John Griffin actually broke his leg on the tackle.
- The Lions have released Carmen Messina from injured reserve, meaning he is now a free agent.
- Playing with the Lions in Madden 25 will be fun just because you get to throw the ball to Calvin Johnson.
- This graphic on which positions have the biggest cap hits on offense for the Lions does a great job of illustrating the team's spending:
DeAndre Levy took some pretty interesting offseason vacations.
Lions notes: Aaron Rodgers talks up Ndamukong Suh, Nick Fairley
Lions notes looks at Aaron Rodgers, Ndamukong Suh, Nick Fairley and much more.
By Sean Yuille