During Thursday's Detroit Lions game, defensive end Willie Young decided to videobomb fellow defensive end Jason Jones' interview with WXYZ's Tom Leyden. Young did so by holding up a dry-erase board that proclaimed Jones the player of the game because of his 2 sacks and 3 tackles for a loss.
On Twitter, @dubrie suggested that the picture would be a good source for a Photoshop contest, and he went ahead and put together some hilarious pictures by changing the text on the dry-erase board. Take a look:
Submit your best captions for Young's dry-erase board in the comments and rec the best ones.
More from Pride Of Detroit:
- Winners & losers from Lions' third preseason game
- Lions injury report: Updates on Montell Owens, Glover Quin, others
- Lions vs. Patriots final score: Detroit cruises to 40-9 victory
- Detroit Lions vs. New England Patriots: Second half open thread
- Lions vs. Patriots: Louis Delmas in, Calvin Johnson out