Nate Burleson would "love" for the Detroit Lions to be on Hard Knocks, but he doesn't necessarily think the team has done enough to get that kind of attention just yet.
- I think we should start calling Burleson "Minitron."
- First Sports Illustrated, now GQ? Havard Rugland is Mr. Popular.
OK, now this is getting out of hand. GQ was at #Lions training camp to do a story on Kickalicious today.— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) August 4, 2013
- Is Nick Fairley poised for an All-Pro season? If he can stay healthy, it's possible.
- Fairley, Ndamukong Suh and some other defensive linemen showed up at a wedding party on Saturday and took pictures with the bride and groom.
- According to Justin Rogers, Mike Thomas has been stuck with the third-team offense for the most part so far during training camp. That doesn't really bode well for his chances of making the team.
D.J. Johnson apparently got off to an "awful" start to training camp, but he's since turned things around.
- This is a great picture:
Detroit Lions (@DetroitLionsNFL) August 3, 2013
- Thanks in large part to the Green Bay Packers' ridiculous crowd, the four NFC North teams had a total of 110,081 people watching them practice on Saturday.