- Dominic Raiola closed out the 2013 season -- his best year ever in the NFL -- in impressive fashion.
Dominic Raiola got a monster positive grade from @pff for the finale and finishes as the site's top-ranked center in the NFL. Damn.— Justin Rogers (@Justin_Rogers) December 30, 2013
- The Detroit Lions got a lot of love from the All-Pro team on Sports Illustrated's Audibles. Raiola, Calvin Johnson, Larry Warford and DeAndre Levy all made the cut, and Ndamukong Suh and Stephen Tulloch were listed as alternates.
- The Free Press' Lions salary cap breakdown for 2014 is up and running.
- Also at the Free Press is a rundown of the rules for interviewing coaches from playoff teams.
- Ashlee Palmer may need offseason surgery on his left ankle.
- Travis Lewis finished his four-game suspension for violating the NFL's PED policy last week, and this week he explained what led to his positive test.
Travis Lewis said he thought he was taking caffeine pills from a FORMER friend, but ended up being Adderall. Led to his suspension. #Lions— Brad Galli (@BradGalli) December 30, 2013
- Joique Bell did his best Terrell Owens impression when asked about Matthew Stafford on Monday.
Stafford still has plenty of support. @JoiqueBell: "That's my quarterback, man. Best quarterback in the league."— Carlos Monarrez (@cmonarrez) December 30, 2013
- Joseph Fauria had a funny comment when asked about his awkward-looking hurdle attempt against the Minnesota Vikings.
On a lighter note -- Fauria said he hit the triangle button too soon on Sunday with that hurdle— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) December 30, 2013
- As noted by SideLion Report, the NFL can't force the Lions to be on Hard Knocks in 2014 since they will have a new head coach.
- Congratulations to theswedishlion for winning Pride Of Detroit Pick'em for the 2013 season.
- Tim Tebow has joined ESPN as an analyst for its new SEC Network.
More from Pride Of Detroit